FAQs | Appearances | Links
Eliza Gayle lives a life full of sexy shapeshifters, blood boiling vamps and a dark desire for bondage…until she steps away from her computer and has to tend to her family.
She graduated Magna Cum Laude (which her husband translated into something very naughty) from college with a dual degree in Human Resource Management and Sociology. That education, a love of the metaphysical and a dirty mind comes in handy when she sits down to create new characters and worlds. The trick is getting her to sit still.
…Join her in her world. The door is always open and the next red hot adventure is just a page away.
Random Tid Bits about Eliza
- Netflix is her addiction.
- Has an irrational fear of snakes.
- Sparkly flip flops are her thing, no flats please.
- She had two nicknames in the Marine Corps. “Annie Oakley” and “Fritz”
- Loves 80s music especially AC/DC.
- Is a gadget girl.
- Needs to be near the water.
- Faeries and Dragons fill her office.
- She is obsessed with zombie escape plans.
- Reads tarot for inspiration.
- She loves her little green Soul.
- Is a Virgo, but will neither confirm nor deny if she possesses the obsessive traits of a typical Virgo.
For even more info about me and my books you can click on one of the links below to read some of my interviews.